1 1/2 cups white whole wheat flour
1 tablespoon melted butter
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon coconut sugar
1 cup milk
1/2 cup organic whole milk vanilla yogurt
2 large eggs
2 tablespoons pure honey Top with raspberries, butter, and honey
1. In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, salt and brown sugar.
2. In a medium bowl, combine milk, yogurt, eggs, maple syrup, melted butter and vanilla extract.Whisk until combined.
3. Pour wet ingredients over dry ingredients and stir until combined.
4. Heat a griddle or pan to medium low heat. Coat with cooking spray.
5. Spray the inside of a heart shaped cookie cutter with cooking spray. Place the cookie cutter on the griddle or pan and fill with about 1/4 cup of pancake batter.
6. Cook until surface of pancakes has some bubbles, and a few have burst, 1 to 2 minutes.
7. Remove cookie cutter and flip carefully with a spatula. Cook until browned on the underside, 1 to 2 minutes more. Continue making pancakes until the batter is gone.
8. Serve pancakes warm with raspberries, butter, and honey.