1 loaf of frozen bread dough, thawed in refrigerator according to package directions
1 cup pizza sauce (prepared or your own homemade)
8 ounces smoked mozzarella cheese, shredded
18-20 slices pepperoni
**Pepperoni not your thing? Add your favourite toppings as a substitute.
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. If using a pizza stone or cast-iron pizza pan, sprinkle with cornmeal. If using a cookie sheet or metal pizza pan, grease with olive oil, then sprinkle with cornmeal.
3. Remove thawed bread dough from refrigerator and stretch or roll out to a thickness of 1/2-inch. Shape into a heart. Prick several places with a fork.
4. Bake in preheated oven 10 minutes.
5. Remove from oven and top with pizza sauce, leaving a 1-inch border all the way around.
6. Sprinkle cheese over sauce.
7. Outline with pepperoni in a heart shape.
8. Bake another 10-20 minutes until pizza is golden and bubbly.