2 cups all-purpose flour
1 1/2 cups coconut sugar
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
1 tsp cinnamon
3 cups grated carrots
½ cup of walnuts
1 cup vegetable oil
85g cream cheese
1/4 cup butter (softened)
1 tsp vanilla
2 cups icing sugar
1. Pre-heat oven to 160 °C
2. Mix in a bowl the flour, sugar, baking soda, baking powder, salt and cinnamon.
3. Add grated carrots, eggs and oil
4. Beat on high with electric beaters, for 2 minutes.
5. Pour into sprayed approx. 33 x 23 x 5 cm baking dish or cake pan
6. Bake at 160 °C for 50-60 minutes
7. Let cake cool before icing.
8. Beat cream cheese, butter and vanilla with electric beaters until well-blended.
9. Gradually add icing sugar 1/2 cup at a time and beat until smooth and creamy.
10. Slather frosting on top of cooled cake add walnuts and your choice of festive decorations.