2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
4 teaspoons baking powder
3/4 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 tablespoons sugar
2 eggs (beaten)
2 1/4 cups milk
3/4 cups butter (melted)
1 tablespoon cinnamon
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1/4 cup butter (melted)
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips optional hot fudge sauce, caramel sauce, whipped cream
1. Whisk together the dry ingredients.
2. Whisk together the melted butter, milk, and eggs in a liquid measuring cup.
3. Fold the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and combine until all the dry ingredients are just moistened.
4. Cook the waffles on your waffle iron to your desired doneness.
5. Keep them warm in a 130 °C oven while your finish cooking all of them.
5. Gather your topping ingredients.
6. Combine the cinnamon and sugar together in a bowl.
7. Melt the butter and brush the cooked waffles with the melted butter on both sides.
8. Dust the waffles with the cinnamon sugar until they are completely coated on both sides.
9. Melt the chocolate chips in the microwave in 30-second increments until completely melted. Then drizzle the chocolate sauce over the top of the waffles and serve with whipped cream.