1 pkg. (250 g) Philadelphia Brick Cream Cheese, softened 1/2 cup Kraft 100% Parmesan Aged Grated Cheese
1 Tbsp. hot pepper sauce
1 clove garlic
1/3 cup chopped walnuts
1/3 cup chopped fresh parsley
1/3 cup chopped cranberries
1. Process all ingredients except shredded cheese until smooth; spoon into bowl.
2. Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm.
3. Roll cream cheese mixture into 30 balls, using 1 tsp cream cheese mixture for each ball.
4. Combine chopped walnuts, parsley and cranberry in a bowl and roll, 1 at a time, until evenly coated.
5. Refrigerate 30 min. or until firm.