2 cups self-raising flour
1/3 cup caster sugar
1 pinch salt
50 g butter (melted, cooled)
2 eggs (lightly beaten)
1 1/2 cups milk
2 bananas (mashed)
50 g butter (for frying)
1. In a medium bowl, sift the flour and mix in the sugar and salt.
2. Whisk in the butter, eggs and milk until a smooth batter forms.
3. Stir in the mashed banana.
4. Heat a frying pan over medium heat and brush with butter.
5. Pour ¼ cup measures of batter into the frying pan.
6. Cook until bubbles form on top and flip and cook through.