200g self-raising flour 75 butter
1 packet vanilla pudding mix 25g butter
½ tablespoon vanilla paste 225g sugar
200g sour cream
500g quark *
1. Soften butter (don’t melt) and pre-heat oven to 180ºC.
2. For the base: quickly mix ingredients together by hand. Place 32cm diameter baking paper in cake tray. Lay out cake tray with dough; push dough up to the edges.
3. For filling: Mix eggs, vanilla pudding mix, butter, vanilla and sugar together with smooth consistency. Add sour cream and quark to mixture. Whisk up cream and fold into mixture.
5. Pour mixture into cake tray. Bake for approximately 1 hour.
6. Allow to cool to set (best overnight).