395g can sweetened condensed milk
250g pkt triple choc cookies
100g milk chocolate, chopped
180g white chocolate, chopped Desiccated coconut, to coat
50g dark chocolate, for decorating
1. Crush cookies in a food processor or blender until fine crumbs form. Transfer to a large bowl.
2. Heat condensed milk and milk chocolate in a small saucepan on low, stirring until chocolate has melted and mixture is smooth. Pour over biscuit crumbs and mix to combine. Chill for 10 mins to firm slightly. Line a tray with non-stick baking paper.
3. Roll tablespoons of mixture into balls. Place on tray and chill for 2-3 hrs to set.
4. Melt white chocolate in a microwave on MEDIUM for 2-3 mins stirring after each minute until smooth. Line a wire rack with non-stick baking paper. Dip balls into white chocolate and roll in desiccated coconut to lightly coat
5. Place on rack to set before melting the dark chocolate and drizzling over to decorate. Chill truffles in an airtight container for up to 1 week.