1 x 285 gsm packet frozen chopped spinach
2 x 400 gram can of artichoke hearts (in brine)
1 1/2 cups of shredded parmesan cheese
1 cup of shedded tasty cheese
1 cup of mayonnaises
1 tablespoon of worcestershire sauce
1 tablespoon of cracked pepper
Sprinkle of tobasco sauce
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees
2. Defrost Frozen chopped spinach and squeeze all
the water out through a strainer. Press so it is as
dry as possible. Chop and add to mixing bowl.
3. Stain the artichoke hearts of liquid and press to ensure
all the brine is removed. Chop and add to bowl. Marinated
artichokes over-power the dish and make it more oily
than plain artichokes soare not recommended.
4. Add the rest of the ingredience to bowl and mix well.
5. Spoon into a baking dish with lid or foil cover and
bake for 30 minutes until top is slightly brown.
6. Hollow out cob bread and cube the bread. Place cob and
pieces on a backing dish and bake for 10 minutes.
7. Spoon melted cheesey warm dip into the cob bread and serve.